A “Cookie” is a small file which is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with browser information.
The collection of “cookies” from all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to see which pages are useful, which are not and which are subject to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, responsible for numerous advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating your ability to browse and use our website. Cookies cannot damage your equipment in any circumstances. In contrast, when they are active they help us identify and resolve errors.
We never retain personal data of our users, with the exception of their IP address (in a non-personalised format). The information obtained through cookies will not be disclosed outside of our company, nor will it be used for unsolicited communications.
TYPES OF COOKIES
1. According to the entity which manages them:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to your equipment from our own equipment or domain and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: Those that send to your equipment or domain which is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social media or external content such as Google Maps.
2. According to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you exit the web page so nothing is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the sire. Ultimately, they allow us to provide a better experience and improve content and use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit. A permanent website has a determined expiry date. The cookie will stop working after this date.
3. According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and correct functioning of our web page. For example, they allow control of traffic and communication of data, accessing restricted area parts, using security elements, storing content to broadcast videos or share content via social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow you to access the service with some predefined features based on a set of criteria, for example, language, type of browser you’re using to access the service, regional configuration depending on where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of user and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis on the use of services provided. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the products and services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the most efficient management possible of advertising spaces which could be included on our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to these, we can identify internet browsing habits and show adverts related to your browsing profile.
RELATIONSHIP OF COOKIES USED
|NAME||COOKIE DOMAIN||PURPOSE||LENGTH OF TIME IT REMAINS ACTIVE|
For more information on the use of third party cookies please consult:
CONFIGURATION OR DISABLING OF COOKIES
By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies and the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy. However, the user can withdraw their consent through the content configuration options and privacy settings of each browser.
Therefore, you can allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have all the information required to configure or deactivate your cookies on each browser: